*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
*GL522 Grade Laser
*RC402 2-way, radio remote control
*(2) HL750 Laserometer Receiver's
*NiMH Batteries and Charger
New GL5X2-1 Configuration Includes Two HL750 Laserometers at a Special Price, Emphasizes the Remote Display Function
The NEW GL522-1 configurations allow customers to take full advantage of the HL750 radio functions. By including two HL750’s, customers now have everything they need for remote monitoring applications in one package at an incredible price. The second HL750 also allows the first to be used for PlaneLok while the second is used for checking grade. This package also allows two workers to take exact digital grade readings from the same laser, doubling productivity. Combine all these benefits with the small additional price, and it is an easy decision move up to this package.
Versatile Automatic Grade Lasers for Level, Grade and Vertical Alignment
The Spectra Precision? Laser GL512 single grade and GL522 dual grade transmitters are rugged, cost-effective, automatic self-leveling lasers that do three jobs—level, grade, and vertical alignment.
Both the GL512 and GL522 include a 2-way, full-function remote control with a built-in back-lit grade display. You can do everything with the remote control that you can do at the laser keypad, up to 330 ft (100 m) away from the laser—even from the cab of a machine! The ability to make grade changes from anywhere on the job greatly reduces setup time and speeds operation. Verbal and visual communication errors are eliminated.
The GL512 and 522 Grade Lasers retain all the other advantages of the GL400 series lasers with additional features and benefits.
New wireless communication between the HL750 Laserometer and the transmitters provide automatic Grade Matching. Grade Matching allows measurement of unknown grade values between two points. PlaneLok is also available in both the horizontal and vertical planes. PlaneLok automatically locks the beam on the receiver and keeps it on grade. This eliminates all environmental factors that may induce an error.
Additionally, the HL750 Laserometer works with another HL750 for long range wireless remote display and monitoring.
* Automatic electronic self-leveling provides fast, easy horizontal level, grade, and vertical plumb setup
* Large compensated grade range from -10% to +15%
* Quick setups with the 2-way radio remote control, and single and dual grade application capability
* Electronic Leveling Vibration Filter dampens vibrations typically experienced on tall tripods, in high winds, or on high vibration jobsites
* No rework due to automatic temperature and grade compensation
* Grade Match displays the existing grade over unknown ground and eliminates time consuming and error prone calculations, time spent searching for grade plans, and over excavating
* PlaneLok automatically locks on to an existing elevation or vertical alignment point which eliminates all drift or possibility of error due to improper calibration or weather
* Very rugged with low service costs; takes a 1 m (3 ft) drop on concrete
* Mask mode eliminates interference with other crews on the jobsite
* General construction leveling such as forms, footers and pads
* Precision placement of concrete for critical specification surfaces over long distance and with laser controlled screeds (Automatic PlaneLok)
* Drift free general construction vertical alignment and plumb for anchor bolt installation, plus form, tilt up and curtain wall plumbing (Automatic PlaneLok)
* General construction grading and excavating
* Steep slope road embankments and ditch banks
* Sports fields, driveways, ramps and drainage
The HL750 features a digital readout of elevation that provides a numeric display of ± 5 cm (± 2 inches). The readout is displayed on the large front and rear LCD's and shows exactly how far the elevation is from on-grade for fast and easy cut/fill readings. Accurate measurements can be made without moving the rod clamp, saving time and increasing productivity. Selectable units of measure can be displayed meeting your application - mm, cm, ft, in or fractional inches.
A 12.7 cm (5 inch) reception height, more than double the industry standard, allows quick acquisition of the laser beam. An anti-strobe sensor prevents false readings from site strobe lights.